Important Coronavirus Information
Dear Patients / Relatives:
We offer both telehealth and face-to-face consultations. For face-to-face consultations, we are taking strict precautions against Coronavirus transmission.
Our priority is your safety and the safety of other patients and our staff . We have enhanced infection control measures in place, and have a comprehensive Covid-Safe Plan in place –
- Increased spacing between bookings with strict limitations on number of patients in the rooms at any one time
- Pre-appointment COVID screening
- Compulsory temperature scanning for patients and staff
- Compulsory surgical mask wearing for patients, admin staff and doctors
- Contact details taken for all visitors to the rooms, with a log of time of entrance and exit
- Social distancing whilst in the rooms. We have a large waiting area and well-spaced seating. All unnecessary items have been removed.
- Hand sanitation stations for patients and staff
- Cleaning of consulting rooms with 70% isopropyl alcohol disinfectant between every patient
When you attend the rooms, we kindly request you only bring essential carers/relatives. Only the patient plus one essential visitor will be allowed to see the specialist. You may be asked to wait outside of the rooms to minimise crowding
We thank you for your cooperation.
Get In Touch
North Balwyn | Wantirna | Eltham |
Bundoora | Carlton North